Operational Permit of Agribusiness Study Program at Sambas State Polytechnic is based on the Decree of the Minister of National Higher Education Number 110/D/O/2008 dated July 8, 2008. The Agribusiness Study Program is currently accredited B based on Decree Number 3012/SK/BAN -PT/Akred/Dipl-III/XII/2016 issued by the National Accreditation Board for Higher Education (BAN-PT).
“To become a study program that produces graduates in the field of entrepreneurs in the field of agribusiness in 2034”
- Organizing vocational education in the field of agribusiness with the support of quality curriculum, lecturers and learning methodologies.
- Educate students to be professional, independent, religious, and care about the environment.
- Carry out research and community service in the field of agro-industry based on regional potential.
- Produce competent, moral, responsible and competitive graduates to enter the world of work and business development in the field of agro-industry.
- Producing appropriate science and technology products that are beneficial to society.
- Elevating regional potentials to become superior products with selling value and national and global competitiveness.