Operational Permit of Mechanical Engineering Study Program at Sambas State Polytechnic is based on the Decree of the Minister of National Higher Education Number 110/D/O/2008 dated July 8, 2008. At this time the Mechanical Engineering Study Program has Accredited B status with Decree Number 7217/SK/BAN-PT/Akred/ST/XI/2020 issued by the National Accreditation Board for Higher Education (BAN-PT).
“Becoming an Excellent Machine Maintenance Study Program in the Field of Machine Maintenance and Repair in 2034”
- Organizing education to produce Diploma III mechanical engineering graduates who are competent in the field of mechanical maintenance and repair.
- Carry out research in the field of mechanical engineering.
- Carry out Community Service in the context of utilizing available resources to solve problems faced by the community, industry and government.
- Producing skilled human resources/labor with Diploma III quality in the field of maintenance and repair of industrial and automotive machinery.
- Take an active role in the field of research in the context of optimizing the potential of regional resources for the advancement of applied science and technology.
- Take an active role in problem solving through Community Service activities.
- Mechanical engineering supervisor.
- Mechanical engineering technician.
- Technopreneur in mechanical engineering.